Click here to return to the Lineage II Firebird website

The return of the PvE Island event

Posted by Administrator 
The return of the PvE Island event
25. May 2018 19:39:34

Dear adventurers.
It's been a long time, actually 17 months since we had the last PvE Island event.
After some research and tests I'm announcing the return of that event as many players kept asking about it.

We will (presumably) host this event on Saturday, June 9th 2018 8 PM local time.
Although the actual island where we hosted the event in the past technically doesn't exist anymore, we will keep the name "PvE Island" for historical reasons.
Characters of every level, class and race are welcome to participate, nobody leaves empty handed. smiling smiley

The rules as well as general information about the event will be provided at the start of the event.

Yours sincerely,
Lineage II Firebird Administrator

PS: Prepare your best gear, you will need it. winking smiley

Re: The return of the PvE Island event
10. June 2018 00:21:49

A big thank you to everyone who joined the event.
It was great fun and amazing teamwork. smiling smiley

I'm very proud of all adventurers on Lineage II Firebird. smiling smiley

Have a great Sunday!

Yours sincerely,
Lineage II Firebird Administrator

10. June 2018 01:03:15

So the event is ended? It is a pity that it is over, I wanted to participate. It would be nice to announce the exact time of future events (the beginning and the end), so that players from different timezones could take part (setting an alarm, for example).

10. June 2018 17:58:49

Beginning time was stated as clear as possible: 8:00PM Vienna (GMT+1) smiling smiley
And end time was quite unpredictable by the nature of the event anyways.

15. June 2018 13:32:05

Previous events had a long duration (they were stretched in time for a few days), so everyone could take part in them. I would like the short-term nature of such events to be clearly indicated. smoking smiley

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.