Goodbye, Chronicle 2!
30. December 2018 17:12:31

Dear adventurers.

On Thursday, January 3rd 2019 after 7pm we will have our "Goodbye, Chronicle 2"-Meeting. smiling smiley
Come and join us in Dion to talk and explore some areas of Aden before we switch to Chronicle 3.

Happy New Year! grinning smiley

Yours sincerely,
Lineage II Firebird Administrator

PS: I will post the download link to the C3 client here in the comments on the 3rd of January too.
Hopefully adventurers with slower download speeds can prepare to log in just when the server goes live again.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30.12.2018 17:15:17 by Administrator.

Re: Goodbye, Chronicle 2!
30. December 2018 23:28:23

when I was streaming today a russkie guy told me you should advertise the server on RU sites and the online will increase(ofc if is free only, you should try it) i started l2 in 2k14 on interlude and joined here few days ago to try older chronicles and I love it already but sadly there are not many ppl.
I hope I will be able to play on 3 january grinning smiley
Happy new year to all !

P.S. put infinite zoom in the C3 please cause most of the ppl will not play with that zoom and right click reset cam

31. December 2018 17:54:08

Client modifications are not allowed here.

03. January 2019 17:08:39

As promised, here you can download our C3 client to have enough time to be prepared for launch:

DOWNLOAD

04. January 2019 07:21:59

This autoextracting archive does not work for me, on my Win 10, because Windows Defender is preventing it from launch. Can you please make a small patch in usual archive? Like rar or zip.

04. January 2019 09:12:49

EmilNarud
...Can you please make a small patch in usual archive? Like rar or zip.

GoogleDrive
Torrent

Maximum speed will be in the evening. winking smiley

04. January 2019 10:13:31

Zoryana

...Can you please make a small patch in usual archive? Like rar or zip.

GoogleDrive
Torrent

Maximum speed will be in the evening. winking smiley

Thank you, much appreciated. And downloaded.

04. January 2019 12:49:44

And here we're, the dusk of the classic Lineage 2 era reached the serbidor. I wonder why nobody is up to downgrade it for good chronicles which it was started from. Why ? Of course none of the players would listen cuz they simply dont give a single f..k. I just say it was so nice for me to experience a classic C1 Lineage 2 style here and thank you for that. Wish i could ever have a chance to play a server like this, and as good as it was.

05. January 2019 11:51:12

While c1 and c2 chronicles have their charm, they were never designed to stay intact: all the mechanics were preplanned till interlude I suppose. So keeping c1 or c2 will simply leave players without any long term plans.

05. January 2019 17:39:45

Well i just say that for me C1, C2 was above all - best and hardcore ones we've ever seen. I know Admin hates me on this already but u've got to remember that those features is smtg that will never be produced by that bunch of NC Koreans men! Even the Prelude (which i first experienced thanks to Markus here), deserves attention, cuz u see some content there u will never find even in C1 or C2 and its unique. Of course the biggest problem by a mile is the protection, its so weak as an African prostitute before rape attempt. Sure there might be a 6 shooter in her perms (such as an early Game Guard), but still, developers couldnt care less about the early stuff by the time next C3 was promoted. Sadly though, its all down to enthusiasts now.
P.S. will you please stop deleting my msgs ?

05. January 2019 17:47:16

IMHO, the best of the chronicles - the fourth. Because there it was possible without having any weapons and clothes, to get a lot of adena at the expense of fishing. I played Rohan online. It is almost better in all respects than L2. But in Rohan was very bad, very poorly implemented trade. And there was no fishing in it.

05. January 2019 18:12:48

I also like C4. I want to have pets - Buffalo and Kookaburra.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.