Click here to return to the Lineage II Firebird website

Windows 10

Posted by FML 
Windows 10
24. May 2017 02:59:10

Is there any chance to run game on Windows 10? I cant run exe file sad smiley Pls admin help us!!! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Re: Windows 10
24. May 2017 11:27:46

IMHO you need to set the XP emulation mode

24. May 2017 20:04:06

Actually, we have the game running on a Win10 machine without problems.

24. May 2017 20:36:22

Administrator
Actually, we have the game running on a Win10 machine without problems.

I cant install game (cant run L2Firebird_CH2.exe on Windows 10) Can you add the other options to download game client? .rar or .zip? thx you!!!! smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 24.05.2017 21:09:41 by FML.

26. May 2017 00:33:03

Can someone give me client on rar or zip format pls?!! confused smiley

27. May 2017 11:34:23

Copy the client distribution package to the flash card and install L2 on another computer. Then just copy the contents of the game folder to the flash card and copy it to your computer. L2 does not require an obligatory presence of its record in the registry. However, something is wrong with your computer... I advise you to visit stackoverflow...

28. May 2017 06:57:00

sirLeroi
Copy the client distribution package to the flash card and install L2 on another computer. Then just copy the contents of the game folder to the flash card and copy it to your computer. L2 does not require an obligatory presence of its record in the registry. However, something is wrong with your computer... I advise you to visit stackoverflow...

I have only 1 computer sad smiley

28. May 2017 10:37:51

Is there no Internet club in your city (town) or you can not ask a friend (neighbor) to allow you to insert your flash drive into your computer and make simple manipulations? Can you log on to your computer with administrator rights? Is it possible that the user you are visiting is too restricted in rights? Perhaps you should disable the firewall or (and) antivirus? Perhaps you should open a port?

29. May 2017 06:33:00

sirLeroi
Is there no Internet club in your city (town) or you can not ask a friend (neighbor) to allow you to insert your flash drive into your computer and make simple manipulations? Can you log on to your computer with administrator rights? Is it possible that the user you are visiting is too restricted in rights? Perhaps you should disable the firewall or (and) antivirus? Perhaps you should open a port?

Can you give me system server file?confused smiley i try download client from another site.

29. May 2017 09:16:00

This is problematic for me. I live in Russia, and in it (with the exception of Moscow) the speed and quality of the Internet leaves much to be desired. I quite often fly out of the game not because I want to get out of it myself, or because I had business in real life, but because my Internet connection was cut off. That awkward moment when you live in Russia and you are ashamed of your Internet provider ... Ask someone else.

30. May 2017 05:11:24

sirLeroi
This is problematic for me. I live in Russia, and in it (with the exception of Moscow) the speed and quality of the Internet leaves much to be desired. I quite often fly out of the game not because I want to get out of it myself, or because I had business in real life, but because my Internet connection was cut off. That awkward moment when you live in Russia and you are ashamed of your Internet provider ... Ask someone else.

Pls, Please answer me in PM

30. May 2017 08:32:31

I did not pay attention to the fact that my letter has already accumulated as many as three letters! Answered all three. In case someone has a fast and stable internet, read this thread: Please fill this client WITH UNLESSED TYPE on any torrent. Preferably at rutracker.org In Russia it (like all the best and most useful sites) is blocked by roskomnadzor, but in civilized countries it is available and has a good reputation and provides the ability to quickly download a large number of large files and quickly download them.

30. May 2017 14:05:57

A link to download the client as a RAR archive will be posted here in a day or two.

30. May 2017 15:53:54

Administrator
A link to download the client as a RAR archive will be posted here in a day or two.

Thx you spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

30. May 2017 20:12:33

You can get the client as a RAR archive here: download

31. May 2017 06:25:30

Administrator
You can get the client as a RAR archive here: download

Thx you for that, but lol i still cant run L2.exe on Windows 10 sad smiley

02. June 2017 12:44:15

Help me pls some one sad smiley can run game on windows 10

02. June 2017 19:19:59

You can try the FileUnsigner utility to remove a digital signature from the file.

You can temporarily disable the UAC from the registry. But do not forget to include it back!

Try running the executable from the command line.
Login under the Administrator.

03. June 2017 14:22:23

I cant run l2.exe еven with administrator rights sad smiley L2.exe does not react to anything....

03. June 2017 18:13:24

Try running the executable from the command line. Perform an anti-virus scan of your computer. Turn off the firewall, disable the antivirus. Perhaps a firewall or antivirus is preventing you from running this game. Try to bring this client on a flash drive to your friend and run from his computer. Try running in XP emulation mode. If your operating system is licensed, try updating it. At me license 7 maximum. I bought it for 11,990 rubles in St. Petersburg. I'm updating it and I'm working fine.

04. June 2017 08:53:38

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 3395 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video: No Video

Please enable Direct3D acceleration. You can do this by starting dxdiag and enabling Direct3D Acceleration in the Display1/2 tab after installing DirectX 8.1b (or later) and the latest drivers for your graphics card.

But my Direct3D is enabled!!! omg.... sad smiley I'm shocked about thise game

04. June 2017 13:05:53

The fact that on your computer only 2 gigabytes of RAM and at the same time it is installed on Windows 10 (it would be much more logical to install Windows XP), I have doubts about the success of its configuration and configuration. Tell me more about your computer. I give an example of possible screenshots that can give a presentation about it before you advise:

Which antivirus do you have? What antivirus and antitrains did you test your computer? What games are played on your computer (example), which browser do you use? Did you update your operating system?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04.06.2017 13:08:18 by sirLeroi.

04. June 2017 13:31:27

)))

04. June 2017 16:22:13

What processes hang in your RAM? Browse them! Perhaps one of them and prevents Linegaage from starting!

04. June 2017 20:58:41

L2.exe dont start in proceses sad smiley
L2.exe immediately close when i start it!
I cant run l2.exe with administrator rights
Browser - Opera, Antivirus - ESET Smart Security 9, Last update Windows 10, Last update video/audio draver.
Аll games on computer work fine (except L2 Firebird)

05. June 2017 13:19:08

Turn off the firewall or put the folder with the game in its exceptions. Disable the antivirus or (and) enter the folder with the game in its exceptions. Carry the native video card drivers. You update these drivers through the Windows update center. Climb into the management of the video card and manually reduce the hardware acceleration. Sometimes for an old game too powerful video card is not a plus. By the way, i7 has a video core. Do you have the ability to run the game under it? I have a CPU video game and it pulls. And not bad. In the folder with the game zalazite in the folder system. There you edit the "option.ini" file manually by changing the resolution to 800 by 600 pixels. Try to start the game in low resolution. And you can borrow somebody from a video card weaker and experiment with it? Emulate XP on the 10th Windows tried?

06. June 2017 08:44:18

Turn off DEP - l2top-clan.ru/dep-off-windows-7-and-8/

Download the file from here:
rawr.su/topic/261-lineage-2-na-windows-10/

Perhaps it helps:
drive.google.com/file/d/0ByRy9PNjmUimcF96bUxUanpKVVU/view?usp=sharing

Try to disable skype. Perhaps Lineage II conflicts with skype.

Antivirus / firewall disable

Try using a different graphics card

Perhaps it helps:
yadi.sk/d/_zsGjwGiiGTZX

There may be a problem with this file (read on the Internet) - "obscene-e.dat"

Perhaps it helps:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]
"AppInit_DLLs"=""
"LoadAppInit_DLLs"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]
"AppInit_DLLs"=""
"LoadAppInit_DLLs"=dword:00000000

Support for Windows 10 is provided in the English language forum thread
[answers.microsoft.com]
I recommend there to ask a question about how you can run this game on this OS.

Why did you decide instead of the good old reliable Seven to switch to the buggy Tewy Deck, if not secret?

08. June 2017 09:56:32

You still have not answered: why did you decide to install 10 ... 8 instead of 7, unlike 7, allows you to work with images of DVD-disks (ISO-files) and on this, for the most part, its advantages end. And 10 besides work on Kaby Lake absolutely nothing can brag. An inconvenient and unreliable operating system. Why did you install it?

11. June 2017 09:32:06

As I understand it, nothing happened. This is not surprising. Ten - an unusually unsuccessful operating system, which can be put on a par with Vista and Milenium. So I did not study it very well. However, try to do what I did with the Seven and Eight. Do compression. Split your logical drive into two logical drives. At first, your poor Ten. On the second place the Seven. I thus compressed and shared logical disks with the Seven and the Eight. Although the Internet says that, supposedly, it is possible to add the Eight to the Seven, but on the contrary it is impossible, but personally I did the opposite and it all worked. Not everything can be trusted. So in addition to your ugly Ten. Add the good old Seven and without any problems play any games. I have a Seven and there was not a single case when, at least some program would not start! )))

11. June 2017 19:35:59

I'm tired of this problem, looks like i cant play it.

SirLeroi - thx for your help.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login