Click here to return to the Lineage II Firebird website

C2 Skills? Newcomer questions

Posted by Ugia 
C2 Skills? Newcomer questions
02. October 2018 10:25:45

Hello,

I'm new here, I'd like to start long-term adventure. I would be appreciated for a few answers:
1. I'm wondering if you can drop a link or short description of C2 skills (I used to play C4). I'm interested in way to Paladin, maybe Bish/EE and Warlord
2. Are there any turn undead skills - I gues not?
3. As I remember there should be no treasure chests, right?
4. What about pets - is the wolf the only pet here? How much exp does he take from the char?
5. Is there any clan lf members? I can try to suit up witch my char.
Thank you for your answers in advance.

Re: C2 Skills? Newcomer questions
02. October 2018 11:07:49

Hello and Welcome,

maybe I can answer some of your questions:

1.) You can see the skills in our skill library in the library section. The section will be re-enabled shortly.
2.) ?
3.) Treasure Chests were introduced in C2.
4.) There are Wolves, Hatchlings and Striders.
5.) We have clans looking for new members.

Have a great day.

Yours sincerely,
Lineage II Firebird Administrator

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02.10.2018 11:09:23 by Administrator.

02. October 2018 11:11:23

thank you Admin,

regarding 2 - skils to kill undeads - EE got it and bish - > turn undead (that's the name).
maybe one more question - as I'm starting - > u expect L2 Firebird as long term project, that meens 5 years + (min)?

02. October 2018 18:44:46

Hi and welcome,

2. I think the "turn undead" skill you mention is to make undeads flee and it didn't come until later chronicles. If instead you meant skills like "might of heaven" to actually do damage to undeads then yea, it exists for Bishop and Elven Elder

4. All pets have a "passive aggro", meaning that by default the mobs will attack them, so you need a way of keeping the aggro on you. Hatchling is much easier to lvl than wolf both because it requires less exp and Wind particularly so because it has solid pdef/mdef. Even at high lvl with full buffs, a wolf has 150 pdef/mdef. So if the mob hits him 2-3 times, he's dead. If the mob does AoE, he's dead. If the mob does random magic hits, you get the point. As for exp consumed, it really depends on many factors, particularly which is your class and how much dmg you can do yourself, and how many people are in the party. As an example, as a dwarf alone perhaps I would get 3k exp, with wolf I'd get perhaps 600 if I'm lucky. If he crits a lot, I get less. If the mob stuns me and I cant hit for a few seconds, I get 0 exp and it takes it all. It really depends on many factors and they also vary depending on your lvl. At low lvl, is easier for you to consistently make more damage than him, at high lvl not so much. One thing is for sure, if all you care about is to lvl fast then pets aren't a good idea.

03. October 2018 09:09:49

Main thing about pets - they get exp only from hitting by their own. They shoud hit, not just running around.

05. October 2018 19:34:21

Ugia
thank you Admin,

regarding 2 - skils to kill undeads - EE got it and bish - > turn undead (that's the name).
maybe one more question - as I'm starting - > u expect L2 Firebird as long term project, that meens 5 years + (min)?
This server is already 3 years old and nothing says it will go offline soon,

06. October 2018 07:32:20

THX for a lot of answers.

I'm considering to choose (depands on server situation):

OPTION A (I can find clan, RB party, so on...):
TANK(PAL mostly) + PP/EE/PP
or
BISH
or
EE

OPRION B (if I play solo):
WL+EE/SE, but here comes one question - as I've checked EE has no Clarity, right?
Dagger + SE/EE

Maybe can yoy advise on that, please. Thank you in advance.

06. October 2018 08:24:46

No Clarity

06. October 2018 19:32:01

TANK + EE. Yesterday, my Dark Wizard of 27 LVL was looking for a long time, along with several other Persians of a tank for the RB. Tank was not found and did not go to RB. So swing the tank.

07. October 2018 14:38:45

Ok I will take tank, but I think to make SK more than PAL, whats your oppinion on that guys?

07. October 2018 16:53:57

Positive )))

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login