Click here to return to the Lineage II Firebird website

Regarding the raid system

Posted by dragonflarex 
Re: Regarding the raid system
06. February 2020 16:46:04

You say : " It's impossible to find unkillable raids - because they are all killed by destros" . It's a contradiction.
50 recipes , please.

Not to mention the fact that I have found 3 alive raids under lvl 30 just today.

06. February 2020 19:50:04

You reason in a different direction and do not look at the root of the problem.
Open the patch note page:

..." 7.4 Raid Boss Changes
Some raid bosses were reduced in difficulty, while some that require more dyniamic combat tactics were added."...

The main reasons for killing raid bosses: high margin shot to loot ratio & damage to experience ratio
The meta of killing bosses in c4 consists in high damage per minute, since the balance of bosses c4 was a small hp pull, but a high regeneration rate

Only nerf or ban destro will not help with solve this problem, very easily and quickly you can switch to farm through mage.
At the moment, Destro is convenient to farm in the current meta server rules
In my opinion, now is not February 2006, a lot of time has passed. Skills and knowledge of people have grown.

A possible solution would be to take the stats of raid bosses from the interlude version and prohibit farm bosses using destro (this is more feasible than my other ideas, which I neither want to discuss yet)

For example:
Stats C4 RB Madness Beast LVL 20. P.atk. 15, P.def. 758, M.atk. 2, M.def. 154, HP 11540, EXP 436,632
Stats T0 RB Madness Beast LVL 20. P.atk. 53, P.def. 80, M.atk. 19, M.def. 71, HP 87696, EXP 436,632
C4 Minion Dementia Beast LVL 19 P.atk. 54, P.def.363, M.atk. 2, M.def. 147, HP 2,187
T0 Minion Dementia Beast LVL 19 P.atk. 54, P.def.363, M.atk. 2, M.def. 147, HP 11540

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 06.02.2020 20:06:21 by BEDBOY322.

06. February 2020 20:10:19

This is a screenshot of the translation of your penultimate post, which was left on the previous page. By no means do I want to cast a shadow on your reputation! Surely you did not want to lie, but simply overworked and only for this reason did not notice the two words "almost"! It happens ... So keep looking for quotes and finally indicate the name of your character (in case you (imagine the incredible!) Manage to find a contradiction in my post without throwing some of my words out of it!

"Only nerf or ban destro will not help with solve this problem, very easily and quickly you can switch to farm through mage." - Here already several players wrote that ONLY DESTROYERS are able to farm raid bosses alone! Mages are not capable of this. Therefore you are wrong.

06. February 2020 20:19:04

sirLeroi
This is a screenshot of the translation of your penultimate post, which was left on the previous page. By no means do I want to cast a shadow on your reputation! Surely you did not want to lie, but simply overworked and only for this reason did not notice the two words "almost"! It happens ... So keep looking for quotes and finally indicate the name of your character (in case you (imagine the incredible!) Manage to find a contradiction in my post without throwing some of my words out of it!

[funkyimg.com]

"Only nerf or ban destro will not help with solve this problem, very easily and quickly you can switch to farm through mage." - Here already several players wrote that ONLY DESTROYERS are able to farm raid bosses alone! Mages are not capable of this. Therefore you are wrong.

It is possible, but difficult due to the raidboss curse and the prohibition of recharge mana high-lvl supports due to an obstacle, because the admin decided that this was a line of sight bug.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06.02.2020 20:24:21 by BEDBOY322.

06. February 2020 20:46:12

Yes, I agree that in most cases - a solo farm destro is now not only convenient, but also very profitable. Leroy, you do not realize why this is happening, how it is happening and what consequences and changes certain actions will lead to in which direction the meta will change and why. You are a recognized toxic element of the community, not SJW, you are the person who will not be reorganized, will not change their tactics, you are the person who will not compete on equal with the farmers, will do not create a couple of accounts to check for spawn raid bosses, your life tactics - complaining and whining.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06.02.2020 20:48:23 by BEDBOY322.

07. February 2020 11:17:54

“It is possible, but difficult” - you are wrong again. This is both possible and not difficult. It is simply checked that the skills match the DESTROYERS ONLY with their levels. And if it can be seen that the level of the Destroyer is intentionally reduced in order to prevent honest players from farming honestly in raid bosses, then we reduce the level to the current skills. And when the levels of destructive dishonest players are reduced, no one else will lower the levels for bad goals and it will become more interesting to play on the server!

15. February 2020 07:44:15

You can check at my prompts and at the prompts of other people who want to make it more interesting to play on the server. Check for example - Alf, ErCanaro, FR1, GreenMeanMachine, ...

23. February 2020 11:27:34

You can check at my prompts and at the prompts of other people who want to make it more interesting to play on the server. Check for example - Kally, Alf, ErCanaro, FR1, GreenMeanMachine, ...

24. February 2020 10:37:49

You can check at my prompts and at the prompts of other people who want to make it more interesting to play on the server. Check for example - Bolshoi, KAPACIK, Kally, Alf, ErCanaro, FR1, GreenMeanMachine, ...
"KAPACIK" - I did not have time to make a screenshot of this dad, and then the mob distracted me and urgent matters in real life. Therefore, nick did not have time to quickly record. Perhaps it is written a little differently, for example - "Kapacik". This is the diminutive Russian name of the fish from which the goldfish originated, written in Latin letters so that it can be read in Russian. And maybe so - "KARASIK".

Translation from Russian in the screenshot:
Take on RB !!!!!
Here they go to Belarus ??????
Yes, solo destructors)
The three-letter abbreviation is specific to the Russian language: “B” - “Rabies”, “*” - the first letter of the word is hidden here, which children under 18 cannot read and pronounce, “ya” is Rage.

25. February 2020 10:08:38

You can check at my prompts and at the prompts of other people who want to make it more interesting to play on the server. Check for example - ShadowOfWar, Bolshoi, KAPACIK, Kally, Alf, ErCanaro, FR1, GreenMeanMachine, ..

25. February 2020 10:25:30

I wrote the names of the characters, because of which honest players are not able to enjoy the farm of raid bosses. Find them in the database. Look in the database of levels and their skills. Make sure that at their levels their skills should be much smaller. Conclude that their levels have been specially reduced to kill Raid Bosses alone. Change their skills so that they correspond to their levels plus one level. And those players who came to the server and realizing that they won’t be able to farm Raid Bosses left the server, will return to it. And new players will not be disappointed with the server, because they will have the opportunity, having gathered a normal company, as part of it, to farm Raid Bosses.

28. February 2020 21:13:48

Are you OK?

29. February 2020 09:41:44

You are lucky that this forum is not me moderating. Otherwise, I would have banned you for a week because you post garbage on the forum that does not make sense and is not related to the topic under discussion.

07. March 2020 21:11:03

You can check at my prompts and at the prompts of other people who want to make it more interesting to play on the server. Check for example - KAPACUK, ShadowOfWar, Bolshoi, Kally, Alf, ErCanaro, FR1, GreenMeanMachine, ..

19. March 2020 19:06:50

You can check at my prompts and at the prompts of other people who want to make it more interesting to play on the server. Check for example - TKB, KAPACUK, ShadowOfWar, Bolshoi, Kally, Alf, ErCanaro, FR1, GreenMeanMachine, ..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login