Click here to return to the Lineage II Firebird website

Screen Shot Event

Posted by warderion 
Re: Screen Shot Event
04. May 2019 16:28:27

Congratulations Inudaw! You've won this week's screenshot event smiling smiley PM Admin IN GAME once you see him online to get your prize (if you want any).

Next screenie coming up on Monday.

Characters:

Morgred
Lunaria
Hilya
Flauros
Anima
Sonja

06. May 2019 18:11:28

Alright folks, another Monday - another screenshot riddle to solve. As always, don't forget to type in the /loc command before taking your screenshot smiling smiley
Good luck.

Characters:

Morgred
Lunaria
Hilya
Flauros
Anima
Sonja

06. May 2019 21:40:32

I got there first!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06.05.2019 21:45:36 by Kiko.

06. May 2019 22:26:52

Kiko
I got there first!

It's true. But it is my one of the favorite places in Elmoraden. –°ould not miss.

07. May 2019 00:26:33

Goodness, take it easy you guys, don't tear at each others throats grinning smiley Congrats Kiko, you win this one smiling smiley PM Admin IN GAME when you see him online if you wan a prize.
Good job! And Imma go into obscurity for another week till the next MMOnday comes. See you then folks smiling smiley

Characters:

Morgred
Lunaria
Hilya
Flauros
Anima
Sonja

13. May 2019 20:59:41

Uh oh, almost completely forgot to post another screenshot for this week's event... Well, technically it's still Monday, so here it is. As usual, don't forget to type in the /loc command when taking a screenshot for submission.

Good luck.

Characters:

Morgred
Lunaria
Hilya
Flauros
Anima
Sonja

15. May 2019 09:41:32

Now this is da place.

Pff, i frankly dont know how to insert an image correctly, sorry for it. Or just me who dont see the pictures?

Edited again, after the advice of Warderion. Thank you for the technical help!

Herni

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 15.05.2019 15:34:14 by herni.

15. May 2019 15:05:03

Well done Herni. PM Admin IN GAME once you see him online for a reward (if you want any).

As for inserting images, yes, it was tricky for me too at the start, had to ask Admin how to do it correctly grinning smiley Turns out you have to copy not the upload link, but right-click on the image once you've uploaded it and then select "Copy the image location" and post THAT link into the url box here on the forum.

At any rate, next screenie will be posted again next Monday smiling smiley

Characters:

Morgred
Lunaria
Hilya
Flauros
Anima
Sonja

20. May 2019 18:03:48

Another Monday, another screenshot for you folks to find. As always, don't forget to type the /loc command before taking the screenshot for submission.

Good luck smiling smiley (somehow I doubt it'll be hard for you folks to find the place...)

Characters:

Morgred
Lunaria
Hilya
Flauros
Anima
Sonja

20. May 2019 20:57:56

Hail to the great traveler and explorer!

21. May 2019 12:06:55

Congratulations Herni, you win again smiling smiley PM Admin IN GAME for a reward once you see him online smiling smiley

Until next Monday folks.

Characters:

Morgred
Lunaria
Hilya
Flauros
Anima
Sonja

27. May 2019 16:47:54

Yup, it's that time of the week again, so here's this week's screenshot for you folks to find. As always - don't forget to type in the /loc command before taking the screenshot for submission.

Good luck smiling smiley

Characters:

Morgred
Lunaria
Hilya
Flauros
Anima
Sonja

27. May 2019 20:38:24

Good one, Sir warderion!

Didnt know the place cuz im not familiar with the devil, but the palm trees, the teeth and the mysterious golden something gave a good tip.

Herni

27. May 2019 22:00:53

Looks like soon we'll have to nominate you for screenshot event champion if you go on like this grinning smiley Congratulations yet again smiling smiley PM Admin IN GAME once you see him online for a reward (if you want any).

As for tips in a screenshots - I always try to give some clues, otherwise it'd be impossible to find the places smiling smiley

Until next Monday folks!

Characters:

Morgred
Lunaria
Hilya
Flauros
Anima
Sonja

03. June 2019 19:43:55

Hey all.
You know what day is today. And that means yup, you've guessed it - another screenshot for you all to find smiling smiley As usual don't forget to type in the /loc command before you take the screenshot for submission.

Good luck smiling smiley

Characters:

Morgred
Lunaria
Hilya
Flauros
Anima
Sonja

04. June 2019 10:54:26

Ahh, the inexhaustible source of EAD! Great one. But from now on im not going to take advantage of my free time a.m., so the competition is still open.

Herni

05. June 2019 08:48:14

Oh, that place. smiling smiley Really easy, but maybe somebody else will participate this event. *Not to going, not to going*

05. June 2019 12:33:41

Hehe, all places are easy to guess as long as you know said places winking smiley Honestly, so far I get the feeling that ALL places that I posted the screenshots of were easy, judging by how fast people have found them grinning smiley

Characters:

Morgred
Lunaria
Hilya
Flauros
Anima
Sonja

10. June 2019 16:26:02

Well, seems like no one wins last screen shot event. Here's another one, as it is usual for Monday, assuming you folks are still interested in this event smiling smiley As usual, don't forget to type in the /loc command before taking the screenshot for submission.

Good luck.

Characters:

Morgred
Lunaria
Hilya
Flauros
Anima
Sonja

12. June 2019 14:20:21

Hey!
Keen-eyed elfie managed to reach the place again.

Maybe there are no competitors anymore?

12. June 2019 16:29:06

Yup, you've done it again, good job smiling smiley Funny choice of angle I must add smiling smiley You'd never think (if you don't know) from my screenshot, that the place is right next to the Sea of Spores, no? And your shot looks nothing like the place I took mine, yet it's all in the angle smiling smiley In fact I took my screenshot only walking like few steps from where you spawn using Gate Keeper at Oren grinning smiley

As for competitors - my guess is you scared them away guessing the place, what, 3rd time already? grinning smiley

Anyways, next screenshot as usual - next Monday. Have a good one folks smiling smiley

Characters:

Morgred
Lunaria
Hilya
Flauros
Anima
Sonja

12. June 2019 17:24:18

warderion
Yup, you've done it again, good job smiling smiley Funny choice of angle I must add smiling smiley You'd never think (if you don't know) from my screenshot, that the place is right next to the Sea of Spores, no? And your shot looks nothing like the place I took mine, yet it's all in the angle smiling smiley In fact I took my screenshot only walking like few steps from where you spawn using Gate Keeper at Oren grinning smiley

Yes it was somehow strange but... i have to say i didnt remember the SoS port from this angle because rarely look at BACK there. So i had to examine the trees and hill after identified the unique shape of Oren castle. Then the feeling slowly appeared: i have seen this before somewhere...but where...where...maybe...ahh that crafty warderion! smiling smiley

And one more thing: i hope you wont abandon this funny event even if not much interest in it from other players. I frankly enjoy the investigation and look forward to mondays like a childsmiling smiley But sometimes the picture is too easy.
OK, see ya next week!

17. June 2019 17:33:27

Hey hey hey,
Guess what day is today. That's right! It's another MMOnday, which means screenshot time! As always, don't forget to type in the /loc command before taking your screenshot for submission. And good luck (hopefully this one won't be too easy...).

Characters:

Morgred
Lunaria
Hilya
Flauros
Anima
Sonja

23. June 2019 22:12:11

Hi!
The Altar of the Gods. I like that area, simply nice.

Ahh, almost forgot the picture.

Someone can help me to keep that pilons?smiling smiley My arms slowly getting tired.

Awaiting for the next monday!

24. June 2019 00:18:46

How on Aden did you capture your character like that?! That's impressive! grinning smiley (I mean it's not like L2 has jump function or posing or anything...) But yes, you did it again, that's the correct spot. Congratulations smiling smiley Send a PM to Admin IN GAME once you see him online for the prize (if you want any).

Characters:

Morgred
Lunaria
Hilya
Flauros
Anima
Sonja

24. June 2019 18:41:41

Alright folks, I think this is going to be the last one. I had doubts should I even put it for the event, since in my opinion is WAY too easy, but oh well, I've got nothing else smiling smiley And that's the reason why I'm calling it quits - out of ideas of where to go and what other reasonable spots to take screenshots of (like it has to be somewhat interesting place, has to be reach-able even with lvl 1 character etc, though my main issue is with the first point - place has to be interesting).

Heh, and wouldn't you know it, even imgur.com is against uploading the intended screenshot grinning smiley (no seriously, I'm getting errors, saying "upload has failed"). Well, what can ya do, better leave it at that then smiling smiley

Thanks everyone who participated in the event and I hope you had fun.

Herni: check your inbox for my PM that has been sitting there since last week now grinning smiley

Characters:

Morgred
Lunaria
Hilya
Flauros
Anima
Sonja

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login