Click here to return to the Lineage II Firebird website

Six years Lineage II Firebird

Posted by Administrator 
Six years Lineage II Firebird
24. September 2021 02:22:22

Dear adventurers,
as some of you eventually noticed, this project will celebrate it's sixth anniversary tomorrow.

During the past year we had quite some players leaving the server. We also saw a period of negativity and hate among the players and clans.
That was not limited to "healthy in-game rivalry", but instead led to players using all methods possible including alleged proof sent to me to get rid of their opponents.
Luckily that stopped after a while and a normal way of communication and cooperation started again making this server enjoyable for everybody again. smileys with beer

As usual, we will enable the Adena event on Saturday, September 25th 2021 at 8 AM local time, but this time for 48 hours. smiling smiley

Yours sincerely,
Lineage II Firebird Administrator

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 24.09.2021 11:28:13 by Administrator.

Re: Six years Lineage II Firebird
24. September 2021 13:54:45

Wow, what horrors on such a small server ... spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
smileys with beer

05. November 2021 11:23:26

Hahahahahahahahaha

This post made me laugh!

A post By an admin who cares not about his server, banned most of the players of one side, and is listening only the opinions of a few.

You did not care at all for growing the server even when both sides agreed and even proposed to give money for promotion, kept the activity low and the only thing you did was some stupid events giving useless items instead of gathering all players for massive events such as antharas maybe.

Forum was full of opinions over the years by various players for making things better, but it seems that you did not want to do anything.

Players were multiboxing openly but you did not seem to care. Wallhack is used by many players, but also no problem.

And your only issue was not to open the olympiad or all castles.

So sad, it was a nice server with good community but 4-5 people (including you) made all others leave.

12. November 2021 11:51:17

bill
A post By an admin who cares not about his server, banned most of the players of one side, and is listening only the opinions of a few.
What a players you mean? I played here almost 2 years, and in this period was banned only part of characters from 2 players (from different sides) for client modification. Also, I heard about a case about 3 years ago, when banned several chars for multi-boxing.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.