Is that fair?

Posted by MarySue 
Re: Is that fair?
03. June 2019 06:11:36

Im with syllabear3, if that matters.

03. June 2019 19:41:52

syllabear3

Everyone knows it at this point, why acting it up? Even one dude accidentally ks'd one of my mobs and we were really nice to each other. More hints than this is impossible.
Bastard and crybaby smiling smiley Burn baby burn smiling smiley You here dont have futures smiling smiley Find game for you some ApesAge smiling smiley))

Ey ape, are you mad at me? I can feel a lot of salt towards me coming from you.

Who said im leaving anyways?

I do not want you to leave smiling smiley I really like the awkward nonsense that you write smiling smiley you make me laugh smiling smiley you are like a local clown smiling smiley or dancing dog on the dashboard of a car smiling smiley very funny person smiling smiley)

04. June 2019 10:18:18

I don't want him to go either. I really like his thoughtful, serious and deeply argued (even a little pretentious) posts. I ponder over them for a long time, imbued with his wisdom and find enlightenment. He does not make me laugh! Honestly not funny! I seriously do not consider him a local clown! In addition, if it were not for his posts, downWithTheGrind would never have dared to write on the forum as many as two posts and would not pay attention to me, unworthy and insignificant, not worth his attention!

04. June 2019 10:44:41

sirLeroi
I don't want him to go either. I really like his thoughtful, serious and deeply argued (even a little pretentious) posts. I ponder over them for a long time, imbued with his wisdom and find enlightenment. He does not make me laugh! Honestly not funny! I seriously do not consider him a local clown! In addition, if it were not for his posts, downWithTheGrind would never have dared to write on the forum as many as two posts and would not pay attention to me, unworthy and insignificant, not worth his attention!
You think too much of yourself.
Burden of a huge ego?
sirLeroi
would never have dared to write on the forum as many as two posts and would not pay attention to me, unworthy and insignificant, not worth his attention!
Lol, what a tard.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04.06.2019 10:45:00 by downWithTheGrind.

04. June 2019 19:15:41

"You think too much of yourself." - If I thought about myself more than about my Homeland - I would not end up in the dungeons of Kremlin satraps and would not stand with posters in pickets. Yes, and my book "Russian madhouse" is dedicated not to me, but to what is happening in the country in which I live. And personally, I think of myself last. I am not selfish. By the way, isn't it time for you to stop getting personal and start writing on the topic?

06. June 2019 05:49:20

cebrillion

Everyone knows it at this point, why acting it up? Even one dude accidentally ks'd one of my mobs and we were really nice to each other. More hints than this is impossible.
Bastard and crybaby smiling smiley Burn baby burn smiling smiley You here dont have futures smiling smiley Find game for you some ApesAge smiling smiley))

Ey ape, are you mad at me? I can feel a lot of salt towards me coming from you.

Who said im leaving anyways?

I do not want you to leave smiling smiley I really like the awkward nonsense that you write smiling smiley you make me laugh smiling smiley you are like a local clown smiling smiley or dancing dog on the dashboard of a car smiling smiley very funny person smiling smiley)

The only nonsensical is your ape existence.
But seriously what is that effort to type as retard as possible? Or does it just comes naturally for you?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login