Click here to return to the Lineage II Firebird website

Events for top NG weapons

Posted by JimCrow 
Events for top NG weapons
27. December 2018 15:36:19

Hello!
I want to suggest the Admin to make some events for helping new players get top NG weapons. Maybe some fighting tournaments in arena would be nice. It would also give the players the chance to meet others, since most of us play alone, apart from each other. It's a small community on this server, so trades are very hard, especially with low value items, so small players can hardly make enough adena to buy top NG weapons. It takes too much effort to obtain almost 300k for that purchase. Some players must create multiple characters in order to gather adena for weapons and armors. I think it's frustrating. Tell me what you think.
Best regards to everybody!

Re: Events for top NG weapons
02. January 2019 22:42:39

No way. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

05. January 2019 12:51:21

JimCrow
It takes too much effort to obtain almost 300k for that purchase.

Heh. Wait till you get to B-grade. Or even A, in C3. Then you'll know what “too much effort” means. Still, there is absolutely no reason to give away any weapons.

05. January 2019 17:38:59

" It takes too much effort to obtain almost 300k for that purchase." - This is not true. You just need to get your character to the level left, which will allow him to farm bears near Dion. And then you can get help in the form of a buff from my overlord or shilen oracle. They reside either in or near Dion. There are other players who, instead of making little posts on the forum and deleting truthful posts in the Russian-language forum thread, help new players with buffs around Dion. Having a good buff you will quickly accumulate adena to buy weapons.

07. January 2019 17:09:01

The problem with gathering adena alone with one character until level 20 is real. I solved the problem by creating 4 characters, farming with all of them and repeating quests. Becouse the problem is real, NCSoft created Adventurers weapons in C6 Interlude for both NG and low D weapons.

09. January 2019 09:15:17

There is no problem. It is just the game. If you want to get top equip for your lvl fast it is not the game you need.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login