Click here to return to the Lineage II Firebird website

Increase server popularity

Posted by FYWY 
Increase server popularity
15. March 2019 08:28:01

All hi! We need increase server popularity!

I created new social page on VK.com: [vk.com]
Dear, admin.

Why not, but maybe...

- Website store with accessories for game. Now is the time that people want to stand out. The client of the game contains a lot of jewelry: hats, headpieces, hairpins, souvenir weapons and costumes. Why not give people the opportunity to buy a hat?
- More advertising. People do not know about this amazing server. I myself learned about him by chance. All links to it are drowning in the garbage of free servers. It is worth having a couple of pages, for example, in VKontakte, Twitter, on the forums. We can help with this (players). After all, we are interested in having someone to play with!
- Perhaps it is necessary to recruit a small team that could help the project? Of the old players, for example, who have long been on the project.
- Maybe there is an opportunity to make a small project to change the world of the lineage, in addition to the main one? I wrote you a letter with details.
- Post your server information to as many sites as possible, social networks, various ratings, and even on your home!

Best Regards,
FYWY

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15.03.2019 11:25:10 by FYWY.

Re: Increase server popularity
15. March 2019 09:09:15

FYWY
- Website store with accessories for game. Now is the time that people want to stand out. The client of the game contains a lot of jewelry: hats, headpieces, hairpins, souvenir weapons and costumes. Why not give people the opportunity to buy a hat?
Bad idea, imho. Donations are evil: all begins from hats, than XP runes, scrolls for enchant and so on.

I think the best way to support project is Patreon, or it's analogue.

15. March 2019 10:24:11

On C3, unlike C4, there is no possibility of fishing and therefore some decorations are not available, which can be obtained thanks to fishing. Therefore, it would be nice to be able to buy jewelry for adena in the store to diversify the appearance of the characters.

15. March 2019 11:26:18

Jack

Bad idea, imho. Donations are evil: all begins from hats, than XP runes, scrolls for enchant and so on.

I think the best way to support project is Patreon, or it's analogue.

Not necessarily continue, enough established policy.

15. March 2019 11:27:13

sirLeroi
On C3, unlike C4, there is no possibility of fishing and therefore some decorations are not available, which can be obtained thanks to fishing. Therefore, it would be nice to be able to buy jewelry for adena in the store to diversify the appearance of the characters.

Exactly

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login