Click here to return to the Lineage II Firebird website

§21 - PvP and PK Limitations

Posted by FYWY 
§21 - PvP and PK Limitations
15. March 2019 08:43:04

I think this is wrong. If another player came to me on the spot and kills my monsters, then I should be able to punish him for that. This is a full part of the game. The company developer has created this functionality and the Administration can not prohibit it.
NCSOFT does not consider PVP and PK an unfair game. Since This functionality is present in the game with its limitations and penalties.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15.03.2019 08:44:48 by FYWY.

Re: §21 - PvP and PK Limitations
15. March 2019 10:36:24

Since when have the monsters become yours? Yours can be wolves and wyverns, golems caused by your crafter, unicorns, cats and ghosts caused by your characters and nothing more! And the game monsters are common! You are not crying in reality that the air that you breathe is only yours and does not require that other people not breathe to them! Do not be indignant that after you enter the water on the beach, someone else will dare to enter the same water! Get yourself a clanhall and sit there alone without letting other players in there! And all the locations except your clan premises are common! If you do not like that someone decided to farm the mobs with you in the neighborhood - either go to another location or offer him adena to go to another location or join the party!

15. March 2019 11:21:39

sirLeroi
Since when have the monsters become yours? Yours can be wolves and wyverns, golems caused by your crafter, unicorns, cats and ghosts caused by your characters and nothing more! And the game monsters are common! You are not crying in reality that the air that you breathe is only yours and does not require that other people not breathe to them! Do not be indignant that after you enter the water on the beach, someone else will dare to enter the same water! Get yourself a clanhall and sit there alone without letting other players in there! And all the locations except your clan premises are common! If you do not like that someone decided to farm the mobs with you in the neighborhood - either go to another location or offer him adena to go to another location or join the party!

Consider yourself smarter than NCSOFT developer?

16. March 2019 09:18:48

Much smarter. Because I would not reject ideas Richard Allen Garriot.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login