Click here to return to the Lineage II Firebird website

Suggestion for increasing players

Posted by blester83 
Suggestion for increasing players
18. March 2019 21:37:13

Hello i have an idea for increasing the server popularity, i know it is controversial, but i think it could work. The idea its for the server to allow the players to bot, most of us the players that choose to play a classic old chronicle lineage 2 are quite old, we are no longer that child that get out of school go home and start play lineage 2 for several hours a day, now we are older we have more responsibilities such as jobs and univesity among others. Allowing players to bot will increase players that could not affor to play more than a little while per day, those end up in bad server with crazy rates so they can be in a similar position that the others playes that have more time. My idea is for the server to provides us a IG and OOG bot for us, i´ve seen this in another server and it works, it actually brought more people. I think this coul work very well, and make this server even better in the only way that it is short.. players.

Thank you all i hope you consider this idea.

Im sorry if my english is not good is my second lenguage.

Re: Suggestion for increasing players
18. March 2019 23:24:43

I'm sorry but this makes literally no sense. You join a x1 rate, then you say you don't have time for it, and you suggest allowing bots to fix this. Why ruin the only low rate server around when you can avoid all this by simply joining a high rate one instead? If you don't want to join a high rate, join one of the "many servers" you mention where "using bots" increased the population, as you say it worked there. You already gave all the solutions to your problem yourself.

You have to adapt your server choice based on your needs/time, the server doesn't have to adapt to your schedule.
I'm sorry but you're in the wrong place.

19. March 2019 00:11:24

I totally agree with May. This server is unique because it’s 1x rates, no bots and older chronicles. If you don’t have time to play on this server, join one that suits you or go play a 2019 MMO where you reach end game in 2 hours and get your instant epic gear.

I am myself older and don’t have that much time to play and I still love it here. It is a long journey not a sprint to reach max lvl, get bored and move on to a different game. I like that I’ve been able to play for over 3 years, on and off, and that players here are dedicated.

19. March 2019 03:21:31

I dont think you get me, your answer was "if you dont like it leave" i been playing this server for almost a year i like the settings i like this server. What im trying to do its bring more people, its been arround 3 years since this server starts and it never has more than 100 players online, this server needs more players and we all know it. Im just trying to help base on my experience playing Lineage 2 almost 15 years. Its ok no to like my idea but dont answer go away if you not agree with me. I ask you all to think a solution instead of mine for bring more people. Thank you and forgive me for my stupid idea.

19. March 2019 05:07:39

blester83
What im trying to do its bring more people
Trying to bring more people allowing bots? Where is the logic?? Instead of calling friends from real life or other games, advretising on forums and social networks and other ways to bring more people, you asking to allow bots - not real people, but programs!

I will say what this will lead to: the server will be filled with players who are incapable of communication and joint actions; players who, instead of asking for a buff in a shout or finding a group, will carry round the boxes and bots with themselves, arguing that they will not want to depend on other people and negotiate with them. After that, all normal people will leave the server, because it’s a dubious pleasure to compete with boxes and bots.

Please leave our server alone, let us play with people, not windows and bots!

19. March 2019 09:11:40

"most of us the players that choose to play a classic old chronicle lineage 2 are quite old" - I read this phrase and cried for a long time. In connection with the sharp rise in the retirement age in Russia, I and many of my Russian friends became very young, and this phrase was not perceived as a subtle mockery. Therefore, categorical NO! Let my rejection of your offer, my bitter tears flow away to you!

20. March 2019 11:27:15

If we accepted bots, we just made fake and not real count of players. Yes, we will increase on-line count, but how much players among them? It's self-deception.
I think the best decision will be bring our friends from other MMORPG to this server.

20. March 2019 12:13:51

lost
If we accepted bots, we just made fake and not real count of players.

Just to be precise, even now, the "number of players" that appears on the web page is not real, because it refers to online accounts, not to the number of real players winking smiley

13. May 2019 21:29:54

wtf

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login