21. March 2021 23:54:23

What have you done to get this message?
Could you please send me a PM or email?

Re: 0x3E
22. March 2021 06:05:25

Administrator

Hello! I was lagged (lag=1-3 sec with frequency every 5 secs). U know, this problem associated with bad connection (maybe u need to optimize your (server) software). At this night (22.03.2021) online was low and i didn't haved problems with lags. But if online is high, i got the seriously lags.

Now i got a new problem with drop rate of quest item (in quest 'Trial of Piligrim') 'Hair of Nahir' from npc 'Nahir. I think the quest item is dropping with 100% chance, but i was killed him and he didn't gived me this item. So i killed him again and again the item was don't dropped. I got this from 3nd Nahir.

22. March 2021 09:31:18

P.S. U know, i don't understand: how to play at this server with that lags? Now here is 33 players on server. And i have 1-2 secs lags at every 1/2 clicks-moving. Because one party on server is farming raid bosses... One party. What happens when they will be farming Antharas? smiling smiley It's ritoric question, i think grinning smiley So, u need a deep optimization. And, maybe, new hardware.

22. March 2021 13:05:14

I think the problem is localized within you , nobody else have such lags. Where are you from?

22. March 2021 23:21:45

zizikito
I think the problem is localized within you , nobody else have such lags. Where are you from?

Yes, i was traced another resources and find this problem on another directions. I was created a topic with this problem at provider's forum now. My ping is 2k ms. Sorry.

23. March 2021 11:55:58

1ntercalation

Hello! I was lagged (lag=1-3 sec with frequency every 5 secs). U know, this problem associated with bad connection (maybe u need to optimize your (server) software). At this night (22.03.2021) online was low and i didn't haved problems with lags. But if online is high, i got the seriously lags.

Now i got a new problem with drop rate of quest item (in quest 'Trial of Piligrim') 'Hair of Nahir' from npc 'Nahir. I think the quest item is dropping with 100% chance, but i was killed him and he didn't gived me this item. So i killed him again and again the item was don't dropped. I got this from 3nd Nahir.

Hey the Nahir thing quest is not really a bug. Mine also dropped on 3th or 4th. I believe someone even said it always drops on the 3th Nahir kill. Its a bit weird, but it is working as it was programmed to do. I believe even on official c4 ages ago it was like this (not 100% sure) The why you could argue about, but its not a big issue, so i dont think wurth worrying over even.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login