Click here to return to the Lineage II Firebird website

Possible to add Sweeper Festival Skill to Spoilers?

Posted by Progeny42 
Possible to add Sweeper Festival Skill to Spoilers?
08. March 2022 10:06:10

Hi Admin,

As an active spoiler that sometimes does poling by myself, or in a group, it's really hard to try and sweep spoiled mobs that are dead while they are on top of the bodies.

I think the skill was added in the game in High Five Chronicle (many Chronicles after C4, I think 9 updates!), but Sweeper Festival is supposed to work in tandem with the existing Spoil Festival.

I have seen people in other forums complain about Sweeper Festival, claiming it unbalances the game, or makes Spoilers rich or something, but that's not true - If I grind one mob at a time, I would get more spoils than if I did poling, because I can't sweep every single mob. So adding the skill would actually balance it from that perspective. The skill is just a quality of life improvement, and should not unbalance anything else in the game.

I will understand if you don't think it's fair to add a Skill that does not exist in the current Chronicle, but I would appreciate if you considered it smiling smiley Spoil Festival by itself is not super useful if you don't get the benefit of what it tries to do.

Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08.03.2022 19:00:18 by Progeny42.

Re: Possible to add Sweeper Festival Skill to Spoilers?
10. March 2022 22:33:34

not gonna happen( But i wish it would, spoiler would be actually playable)

Re: Possible to add Sweeper Festival Skill to Spoilers?
29. March 2022 08:00:23

I agree. A good idea that could revive the spoiler class on Firebird. Although I doubt it's technically possible.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login