Click here to return to the Lineage II Firebird website

Free teleport to monster derby track.

Posted by ego6000 
Free teleport to monster derby track.
14. November 2017 18:07:36

Hi guys and girls!
Well the title is pretty explanatory in itself. I want to suggest a free teleport from any town directly into monster derby track.
This potentially could be a great place for players to meet up, trade, sell or buy items. And as you know the track is closed off by fence so players would have no way of using this free teleportation for other purposes.

What do you think?

Re: Free teleport to monster derby track.
14. November 2017 22:36:41

Hello.
1) On c2 chronicles MDT have 2 inputs (arches in a fence). Lower on the map near the shore there is a teleport spot (Bee Hive, as long as I remember)
The MDT you are talking about was introduced in the c4 chronicles (with free teleport from any city and pvp arena)
2) This point is more important. The server is limited to two simultaneous connections from one computer.
I do not think that you will sacrifice a main char or support to plant a trader instead of one of them.
I think this is a huge problem. I myself do not mind running a trader and crafter or more support while standing on the spot...
For me it does not matter where Giran, Gludio, MDT etc. Problem in limit.

I hope the google translator has managed grinning smiley

15. November 2017 08:15:14

Hi,

the Monster Derby Track is open in C2. This changes in newer chronicles.

Regarding the connection limit for traders:
If you set up your store in a so called "TradeZone", the server will recognize your character as trader and NOT count it into the two connection limit.
The current tradezones are GLUDIO and GIRAN. (more will be added soon)

Yours sincerely,
Lineage II Firebird Administrator

15. November 2017 13:52:31

LOL, really works.
Just checked in Giran, started 4 chars. Buying and selling, dwarven manufacture all works grinning smiley
Did not know about it before.
Thanks!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login