Bashtal's Labor
21. May 2017 17:43:58

The information on awards

Roy the Cat

Winnie the Cat

Louie the Cat

Re: Bashtal's Labor
27. July 2017 10:24:02

My shaman just dropped her boots because the wolf was beyond her power. He was too dexterous and constantly dodged her daguerre. It was necessary to run away from him to suck his life, but the shaman wanted to defeat him in hand-to-hand combat. Due to the fact that she disgraced herself losing the battle to the wolf, she will not run from the village of the orcs behind the boots. She teleported to Gludin. The boots remained in place. I will not select them. The place where the boots are dropped is indicated on the map. Anyone can pick them up. These are the best of nograde boots - my gift to the rest of the players. They will stay in place until the restart.

27. July 2017 11:40:09

Hi there,
first, i think this is not a right section for your post; second, i have a little curiosity: why your character (level 19) is trying to kill Kasha Dire Wolves (level 23), alone? It's not a good way to grow, but surely a good way to lose equipments.

27. July 2017 15:13:24

IMHO this is the correct section. This section is dedicated to the quests, is not it? Well, here's the new quest: "Dobegi to the first place on the map and get a reward for the boots that cost over 8 thousand adenas in the store." (For C2 x1, at the initial stage of the game, 8,000 adena is more than a serious sum. Especially considering that the teleport from Gludin to orcs and back costs only 9 thousand. And for those who play orcs and did not manage to get out into the big world, the boots are completely free).". In addition, in the process of completing the quest you will have the opportunity to admire the natural beauties and see where the inhabitants are. And for those who play for spoilers, this quest is absolutely gorgeous! They will still need to visit the location of the orcs in order to enrich the recipes! And then it was possible to raise good boots! I do not know how you managed to determine the level of the wolves. I did not make any changes to the client and I do not see the level of animals on the screen. In addition, when I can not find a party, I usually use the tactics of the rink. I do not run to the right place without noticing the surrounding landscape, but slowly go, killing in the neighborhood of my road all the animals I see. Regardless of their color. And blue and green and white. And I'm trying to kill the yellow ones too. Before I reached the place where the shaman had lost his boots, I knocked out all the monsters on the side of the road. If it was possible to kill the wolf, I would go on the road further, until I met someone with whom I could not cope. Everyone has his own tactics. Nevertheless, if I play in a party, then I play competently, focusing on the goals of those who are with me in the party, given the current situation and not braking because of small animals. So it will be hard for you to find a more useful player for the party and the clan than me. Although I play for the first time in C2, I used to play C4 and have a good experience of the collective game for all trades except overlord, archer, dager and tank. Especially well I am dying with dwarves.

27. July 2017 15:32:51

Your reply was clear: it's your "game style", wasn't my intention judging your way to play. If you like so, have fun!

27. July 2017 18:00:09

And how did you find out that Kasha Dreyer Wolf has the 23rd level? Do you have a patch installed or did you visit a site with this information? Can you address this site if you learned the level using the site? I've never played C2 before. And the fact that C2 is significantly different from C4, I already noticed.

27. July 2017 20:50:21

Hi there, i've sent you a reply with a private message. Have fun.

28. July 2017 10:47:55

Thank you. The site entered into the "Favorites" in the browser. By the way, I wonder what browsers the people use here? I use PaleMoon and Canary.

28. July 2017 19:05:03

Firefox

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login